Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as the Branch Chief of the Tactical Operations Branch (TACOPS), under the Analytics Division (AD), within the DoD Defense Industrial Base (DIB) Collaborative Information Sharing Environment (DCISE).
- Branch Chief, Tactical Operations Branch (TACOPS). The TACOPS Branch Chief is an experienced Information Security (INFOSEC) professional.
- Provides knowledge and guidance for investigating and analyzing the most complex issues that arise, including those that set new precedents for the branches and the analytical community.
- Documentation of Threat Analyses. Compiles this information in various classified and unclassified forms.
- Performs supervisory personnel management responsibilities for the TACOPS Branch.
- As appropriate, proactively shares information derived from threat analyses with colleagues throughout DCISE, DC3, and other DoD/USG cyber elements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596993000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.