The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is worldwide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Club Stewart, Fort Stewart, GA.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Prepares and cooks a variety of menu items. Working alone or with the assistance of a higher-grade cook or supervisor, prepares a variety of foods and desserts according to menu requirements.
- Follows recipes to prepare items such as soups, stews, casseroles, gravies, sauces, hot cereals, syrups, meatloaf, meatballs, hamburgers, and croquettes. Adjusts recipes for larger or smaller quantities.
- Grills and deep fries foods. Broils and steams foods. Slices meat by hand and by mechanical means. Makes a variety of salads, salad dressings and sandwiches. Makes coffee, tea, and fruit drinks. Prepares vegetables and cold food platters.
- Operates kitchen equipment designed to mix and cook food items. Uses, cleans and maintains power kitchen equipment. Keeps cooking utensils cleaned and ready for use. Keeps working area clean in accordance with standard sanitation requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596992100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.