The ASAB provides NIEHS-wide support services include supply and property management; office services communications; training and transition; employee wellness activities; timekeeping; conference services and audits; studies and analyses of management functions and administrative operations; implementation of newly developed management and administrative policies; policy compliance; organization change coordination; performance appraisal systems and award programs; records and forms management.Learn more about this agency
- Employ advanced qualitative and quantitative techniques to analyze, evaluate, and/or improve the efficiency of internal administrative operations, organizations, or management.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement performance measures to evaluate organizational productivity.
- Establish study methods and techniques to be utilized in complex studies and audits.
- Develop recommendations including work method and procedural changes, systems variations, and acceptance of new technology developments.
- Recommend strategies to improve program implementation and evaluations
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of complex administrative operations. Develop modifications, revisions, and implement procedures to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596987200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.