THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a SUPPLY TECHNICIAN (Title 32), Position Description Number D0849000 and is part of the IL 183 WG, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
As a SUPPLY TECHNICIAN (Title 32), GS-2005-5/6/7, you will provide storage and distribution, cataloging or supply identification systems, property utilization, or other related supply activities including those associated with automated or manual supply accounting systems.
Major Duties - This is NOT an all-inclusive list:
- Perform routine and nonroutine material coordination duties for special programs, maintenance, or production shops.
- Responsible for local management of decentralized and decontrolled items which requires technical intervention to assure effective supply support and economy.
- Responsible for limited aspects of storage management.
- Develop and install local procedures and techniques to achieve and maintain smooth, effective, and coordination storage operations.
- Plan requirements, both quantitative and monetary, to satisfy customer needs.
- Authorize procurement and is responsible for funds management.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596981000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.