You will serve as a Complaints Intake Specialist for the Agricultural Marketing Service's (AMS) National Organic Program's (NOP) Compliance and Enforcement Division The NOP may select multiple hires for this position.Learn more about this agency
- The duties described are for the full-performance level. At developmental grade levels, assignments will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence and limited complexity.
- The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting case intake activities for complaints received by the National Organic Program alleging program violations, including administrative file management and an initial review of incoming cases to draft a response to complaint filers
- Evaluating complaints and evidence to evaluate whether incoming information is relevant to a particular law or regulation
- Writing correspondence, using plain language to describe legal and regulatory requirements to a general audience
- Conducting website and database research and working with private-sector partners to evaluate complaint allegations
- Using databases or electronic management systems to track, manage, and report workflows and correspondence
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596976200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.