About the Position: This position is located on Fort Shafter, Hawaii, which is near the Historical Palm Circle on the island of Oahu. For information about Hawaii, the island of Oahu and US Army Pacific, visit: http://www.hvcb.org and https://www.army.mil/usarpacLearn more about this agency
- Serves on the U. S. Army Pacific Command (USARPAC) Information Assurance (IA) Team supporting the USARPAC G61 Cybersecurity Program Manager.
- Plans, designs, develops, implements, and manages Cybersecurity programs that meet current and future command requirements.
- Independently identifies the need for and develops new policy or recommends changes to existing Department of the Army (DA) policies, standards, and procedures.
- Reviews regulations to ensure adherence to existing policy contained in other DA, DoD, Government Accounting Office, General Services Administration and USARPAC directives and United States Public Laws.
- Develops IT security plans, policy guidance, regulations, and procedures (SOPs) to ensure CS regulatory requirements are followed.
Occasional travel - This position has a Temporary Duty (TDY) or business travel requirement of 15% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596964800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.