You will serve as the Head of the Program Support Branch in the Special Security Division of the Mission Engineering and Analysis Department of NAVAIRWARCENAC DIV.Learn more about this agency
- You will provide supervisory oversight and management of security professionals assigned to Mission Assurance that support multiple programs/platforms in various security disciplines.
- You will serve as an expert consultant to higher management within Navy, DOD, other services and industry on all matters pertaining to the branch's products.
- You will author papers and provide briefings to senior leadership and programs within the command.
- You will direct the technical work done within the command, monitors and reviews the work conducted by the Special Security team members.
- You will manage and coordinate resources to support programs, facilities, testing events, systems, and VTCs.
- You will complete and/or approve timekeeping documents and leave requests, training requests, travel orders, and miscellaneous forms and/or correspondence.
- You will perform duties such as training input, logistics, budgeting and risk management.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596924500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.