About the Position: Serves as a fire support and joint targeting subject-matter expert (SME) for ARCYBER Offensive Cyberspace Operations (OCO) Operational Planning Teams (OPTs), CYBERCOM, and other joint and interagency OPTs and working groups, as directed.Learn more about this agency
This position is located at US Army Cyber Command, Fires Division, Fort Gordon, Georgia.
This is a permanent position.
- Trains and instructs staff from a variety of commands/organizations on relevant fires and targeting topics.
- Participates in geographical combatant command (COCOM) boards, bureaus, cells, centers, and working groups in the conduct of planning for crisis and contingency operations to ensure proper development and timely publication.
- Responsible for planning and synchronizing non-lethal and information operations targeting actions in support of offensive cyberspace operations (OCO).
- Conduct coordination, synchronization, de-confliction, and execution of targeting effects in support of a variety of commands (e.g., Cyber Command (CYBERCOM), Central Command (CENTCOM), Africa Command (AFRICOM), Northern Command (NORTHCOM)).
- Provide support as an OCO, fires and effects, and special technical operations (STO) planner to forward-deployed cyberspace support elements (CSEs).
- Represent the organization at working groups and joint and operational planning teams that have targeting- and/or fires-related planning considerations and issues.
- Conduct policy planning to address the application of offensive cyberspace operations.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 25% for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596920400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.