See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
- Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
- Serves as a technical reviewer in DLA enterprise level assessments of business area and field activity cybersecurity activities and efforts, and evaluates platform, infrastructure, and other technical aspects of Automated Information Systems (AIS)
- Serves as an Alternate Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM)and follows prescribed Assessment and Authorization (A and A) processes to engage in DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) cybersecurity processes.
- Articulates and communicates to ISSM the task, problem to be solved, actionable events, milestones, and/or program issues under review, and deadlines and timeframes for completion.
- Reports the status and progress of work; checks on work in progress and reviews completed work to see that the supervisor's instructions on work priorities, methods, deadlines and quality have been met.
- Assists ISSM with Plan of Action and Milestones (POA and M) and advises ISSMs on DLA's A and A process.
- Participates in developing POA and M process to minimize security vulnerabilities and assist in evaluating DLA's Information Security program security performance.
- Performs duties of a Communications Security (COMSEC) Responsible Officer (CRO) and is responsible for all COMSEC aids and equipment assigned to C and A.
- Requests and receives COMSEC materials from the DLA COMSEC Manager and is responsible for the handling, proper usage, and proper destruction of these materials during their lifecycle.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596919500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.