This vacancy is for a Supervisory Survey Statistician, GS-1530-15, position in the American Community Survey Officelocated at the U.S. Census Bureau Headquarters in Suitland, MD, which is accessible from the Metro Rail Green Line – Suitland Station.
This Job Opportunity Announcement may be used to fill other Supervisory Survey Statistician, GS-1530-15, FPL-15, positions within the Census Bureau in the same geographical location with the same qualifications and specialized experience.Learn more about this agency
- Plans, coordinates, monitors, and serves as technical expert for survey methods and measures activities for large scale surveys, providing oversight for the survey methods and measures schedule, staff, and innovation.
- Prepares cost and budget estimates for program planning, monitors financial reports for preparing End Of Year estimates, and explains variances between plans and actual spending.
- Leads and/or participates on teams to move the team toward the completion of defined goals.
- Communicates complex technical issues to a variety of audiences.
- Ensures managers of subordinate offices accomplish their missions on schedule and within budget by monitoring staff performance to ensure expectations are met.
Occasional travel - 1 to 5 nights per month
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596915900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.