This position is in the Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It is being recruited under 10 U.S.C. 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service (CES) personnel system. Positions in the Cyber Excepted Service are positions necessary to carry out and support the mission of the United States Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the Professional Work Category at the Senior Work Level 3 within the CES Occupational Structure. It is located in the DISA-JFHQ.
- Provides technical support and guidance to staff in matters relating to information management (IT) issues that involve a wide range of IT management.
- Responsible for developing policies and procedures to ensure information systems reliability and accessibility.
- Conducts risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs.
- Conducts cyber security operations evaluations, audits, and reviews.
- Developing systems security contingency plans and disaster recovery procedures.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596893900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.