See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
- Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
- Serves as a technical specialist responsible for the monitoring, operations, management, troubleshooting, and problem resolution of all components comprising the Enterprise Telecommunications Network (ETN).
- Serves as technical consultant and liaison to network and other IT management and staffs throughout the DLA and DoD on the DLA network environment and on networks in general.
- Provides technical guidance, analysis, advice, and assistance on a wide range of complex problems.
- Provides network interconnections among various wide area networks and local area network enclaves.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596891500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.