About the Position: The mission of the CCAD is to overhaul, repair, modify, retrofit, test and modernize helicopters, engines and components for all services and foreign military customers. CCAD is the Army's Center of Industrial and Technical Excellence for Rotary Wing Aviation Maintenance. We provide worldwide on-site maintenance services, aircraft crash analysis, lubricating oil analysis, and chemical, metallurgical and training support.Learn more about this agency
- Serve as an Information Assurance Network Manager (IANM) and member of the Cybersecurity (CS) Division.
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Cybersecurity (CS)/information security (INFOSEC) functions and programs.
- Perform security analysis, planning, design, development, implementation, maintenance, training, management, and enhancement.
- Coordinates with all stakeholders, internal and external, to ensure implementation of security measures and to work through all potential issues.
- Review DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) for networking/VTC/VOIP technologies and interpret requirements.
- Ensure DISA STIGs are applied correctly across the CCAD environment.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) and technology lead in preparation and execution of required inspections and accreditations such as Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Represent the CCAD Cybersecurity team as the Network Security SME on all new projects and requests and provide advice and cybersecurity best practices.
- Review and validate security configurations on a wide variety of network equipment from manufacturers like Cisco, Brocade/Foundry, Juniper, Aruba.
Occasional travel - This position has a Temporary Duty (TDY) or business travel requirement of 5% of the time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596890500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.