You will serve as a Command Information System Security Manager, in the Cybersecurity Division (CIOT2) of NAV FAC ENG AND EXPEDITIONARY WARFARE CTR.Learn more about this agency
- You will oversee and ensure that the appropriate security posture is implemented and maintained for assigned enterprise information systems and/or NAVFAC major programs.
- You will evaluate the impact of new laws and guidance on current program systems, and recommends changes to existing plans and policies to ensure compliance and responsiveness.
- You will serve as the primary IT coordinator for Incident Response Plan development, implementation, and execution, and tracking and reporting of necessary actions related to cybersecurity or other network events.
- You will tracks and execute all system POAMs associated with their assigned portfolio, to developing technical solutions or coordinating teams of subject matter experts to identify solutions.
- You will establishing metrics to measure and evaluate systems performance and compliance.
- You will reviews IT and control systems programs to assess overall compliance with cybersecurity plans and policies, and alignment with business and mission requirements.
- You will coordinate with the Program Managers, HQ CIO Command ISSM and NITC Director to ensure the actions are consistent with the approved plan; supports meetings, conferences and technical exchanges.
- This is a non bargaining position.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596861500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.