Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to Serve as a subject matter expert consultant and advisor to the Commanding General, Joint Task Force Civil Support as the scientific and technical expert in the areas of chemical, biological, radiological effects on operations and as the Deputy for the JTF-CS CBRN Response Enterprise (CRE) Cell.
- Serve as subject matter expert consultant/advisor to Commanding General, Joint Task Force Civil Support as scientific/technical expert in chemical, biological, radiological effects, personal protection equipment, decontamination/detection techniques.
- Structure assignments and reviews work of subordinates based on priorities and deadlines, selective consideration of the difficulty of requirements of assignments, and the capabilities of employees.
- Researches and determines or recommends appropriate actions or interpretation of issues that impact organization, installation, command, or agency.
- Maintain effective working relationships with technical staff in major organizations within the command, NORTHCOM, its Components, DOD, in other federal agencies and/or public groups/technical staff of contractors, private businesses, universities.
- Participate in special projects and initiatives and performs special assignments. Identifies the need for special projects and initiates milestones and goals.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596789500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.