You will serve as a scientist or engineer within the Weapons Department of the Farragut Technical Analysis Center at the Office of Naval Intelligence analyzing foreign weapons systems.Learn more about this agency
This position is located in Suitland, MD
- You will plan, implement and maintain data bases for all aspects of operations required to process all-source material and the production of scientific/engineering intelligence in his/her assigned area.
- You will collect, review, interpret, evaluate and integrate information from multiple sources in assessing the relevance and significance of developments in his/her assigned area, and in preparing new or revising prior intelligence products.
- You will maintain liaison with scientific/engineering personnel in other intelligence agencies, laboratories, operational forces, and Allied foreign governments to discuss production requirements and provide information.
- You will present and defend activity positions or controversial issues in his/her area of expertise.
- You will plan, conduct and oversee complex technical evaluations of items of intelligence interest.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596788400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.