About the Position: This is a Support Services Specialist, GS-0342-05/06/07 position for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Tulsa District and located in Fall River, Kansas. For more information on USACE Tulsa District please click HERELearn more about this agency
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the office regarding matters related to the administrative functions.
- Monitor obligations and expenditures throughout the execution phase of the operating budgets.
- Analyze each cost item (labor /training/ travel/ equipment/ pay estimates for contractors / supplies/ Visa purchase, etc.) to determine proper sequence required for that action.
- Coordinate the administrative work of other clerical personnel that may be geographically disbursed, and provides guidance, direction and leadership to ensure all project administrative priorities are met.
- Oversee filing system and maintenance of sufficient records to document all Project Office activities.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596771400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.