About the Position: This is a Financial Management Analyst, GS-0501-07/09 position for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Southwestern Division Headquarters, located in Dallas, Texas.Learn more about this agency
For additional information on USACE Southwestern Division click Here
- Perform day-to-day analysis of various listings of accounting and budget transactions, reports and financial statements.
- Allocate fund to individual organizations/functional areas based on an analysis of activity budget estimates, historical expenditures, projected workload, and approved funding.
- Monitor government contributions on a biweekly basis. Performs special emergency projects as assigned by the Accounting Officer.
- Perform a wide variety of service related functions to ensure that the pay, leave, entitlements and deductions of each member are correct and in accordance with the appropriate documentation as provided by the member and employer.
- Furnish accounting, budget and manpower reports, and other resource management information reflecting the interrelationships between accounting, budgeting, manpower and other management data.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 25% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596744000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.