You will serve as a IT PROGRAM MANAGER (SYSANALYSIS) in the Integrated Project Team (IPT) of NAVWARSYSCEN ATLANTIC CHARLESTON SC.Learn more about this agency
- You will apply and lead others to apply Industry Standard PM methods and models to complex IT programs.
- You will Apply and lead others to apply NIWC policy, processes, and guidelines to complex programs.
- You will develop and execute complex program acquisition plans to meet cost, schedule, and performance constraints.
- You will plan personnel resources required to execute complex programs working with competency leaders to ensure success of programs.
- You will develop cost estimates for complex programs.
- You will manage and report program costs to team, supervisor, customer, and sponsor.
- You will ensure sound management of complex programs in order to meet performance requirements for new construction programs.
- You will develop and execute risk management plans to meet cost, schedule, and performance for complex integration programs while ensuring program FIAR and cybersecurity compliance.
- You will facilitate successful execution of complex IT programs through teamwork, effective communication, and inclusion.
- You will ensure program communications meet sponsor/customer requirements, are timely, complete, and professionally presented.
- You will effectively communicate with sponsors, customers, senior level leadership (including FLAG/SES levels), NIWC leadership, Department, Division, IPT Leads, and team members.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596723300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.