You will serve as a HEALTH PHYSICIST in the SAFETY DEPARTMENT of STRATEGIC WEAPONS FACILITY PACIFIC.Learn more about this agency
- You will be responsible for planning, implementing and operating a Radiological Affairs Support Program (RASP) Radiation Safety Program.
- You will conduct continuing on-site audits, inspections and surveys of operations and facilities to insure compliance with established standards and requirements.
- You will monitor personnel radiation exposures and evaluates exposure data, determines the adequacy of personal protective equipment and radiation shielding facilities.
- You will serve as the Radiation Safety Officer (RSO) for SWFPAC.
- You will serve as expert program manager, consultant, advisor and liaison for SWFPAC's interests.
- You will develop and provides radiological health and safety training for supervisors and workers.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596709300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.