About the Position: This position is in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Employees occupying DCIPS positions are in the Excepted Service and must adhere to U.S. Code, Title 10, as well as Department of Defense Instruction 1400.25. This position is located at the National Ground Intelligence Center, Science and Technology Directorate, Emerging and Disruptive Tech Division, Charlottesville, VA 22911.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as an intelligence analyst performing professional duties producing finished scientific and technical (S and T) intelligence products, including forecasts and overall capabilities assessments.
- Defines critical intelligence issues and trends for a difficult and complex Sand T area.
- Designs innovative projects to produce targeted intelligence products including forecasts and overall capabilities assessments.
- Produces innovative, targeted intelligence products. Formulates Center position on critical issues and projects evolving from assigned specialty area.
- Provides timely, authoritative, and sound advice and recommendations on assigned intelligence specialty area through the chain of command.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596684800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.