This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
THIS IS A DHA POSITION.
- You will manage network operations tasks and activities to ensure agency goals are met.
- You will review security of databases and applications to prevent vulnerabilities.
- You will design network architecture to ensure a secure environment for the overall Computer Network Defense (CND).
- You will ensure secure configuration of network assets (e.g., servers, routers, switches, hubs, firewalls, peripherals, hardware, software, or similar assets) to support customer network communications.
- You will determine cybersecurity requirements necessary to develop, modify, or use information technology systems.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596655500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.