This position is being recruited under 10 USC 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It has been identified as a position necessary to carry out and support the mission of the US Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the Professional Work Category at the Full Performance Work Level within the CES Occupational Structure. It is located in the DISA DED BUS BR/SW RELMGMT SEC.
- Performs in-depth analysis of automated and manual systems to accomplish design and programming assignments which integrate the activities of multiple specialty areas.
- Performs feasibility studies in order to develop or modify information systems to meet customer requirements.
- Reviews proposals for change which consist of objectives, scope, and customers' expectations.
- Provides input into the physical storage requirements based upon the volume of data, data relationships, size of records, anticipated growth and access methods.
- Establishes test criteria and data to ensure all program modules and outputs are tested for completeness and accuracy.
- Develops functional descriptions, maintenance manuals, test and implementation plans, cost analysis, specification documents and/or database feasibility studies.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596649900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.