This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain DoD Personnel to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service. Your resume will not be reviewed for qualifications until a selection is made.Learn more about this agency
About the Position: Are you interested in helping to defend our Nation? Exciting career opportunities are available with the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM)!
- Ensure compliance actions are enforced based on the immediacy of the threat, organizational mission requirements, and the organization's ability to mitigate cyber related vulnerabilities within the DoDIN operational environment.
- Attend routine and regular Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) video teleconferences (VTC), meetings and working groups.
- Collect and aggregate Department of Defense Information Network (DoDIN) compliance and measurement data for reporting in accordance with NETCOM reporting directives for cyber compliance.
- Evaluate the impact on the DoDIN cybersecurity posture for the Army?s networks through data analysis.
- Perform analysis and reports on the quality of the collection environment and ways in which the data collection process can be improved.
- Coordinate with multi-echelon Joint and Army agencies and evaluate orders to ensure collection parameters yield meaningful, measurable data that advance the Army?s cybersecurity posture.
- Provide input to identify, design, develop, and implement automated tools and processes for compliance statistics and reporting response, management, and support for command directed compliance actions.
Occasional travel - Up to 15% Business Travel required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596641400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.