This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as the Senior Cybersecurity Assessor assigned to the Office of the Chief Engineer (5.0).
- You will oversee the development and execution of the Navy Risk Management Framework (RMF) security control assessment process.
- You will be responsible for the oversight and standardization of the Information System (IS) RMF Assessment process.
- You will provide technical and non-technical system security evaluations.
- You will collaborate with all RMF assessment and authorization stakeholders on cybersecurity matters.
- You will provide input regarding Assessment and Authorization processes.
- You will lead the development and implementation of proficiency standards and expectations for the Navy SCA workforce.
- You will support the development of policy and processes related to Cybersecurity Technical Authority (TA) initiatives.
- You will generate engineering analysis and communicate recommendations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596638200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.