You will serve as a MANAGER in the CORPORATE OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT of NAVUNSEAWARCENDIV KEYPORT WA.Learn more about this agency
- You will plan, organize, and delegate work to personnel and teams of personnel to manage NUWC Division Keyport?s hazardous waste program, analytical chemistry laboratory, and permits.
- You will originate correspondence, directives, instructions, reports, and inspection documents, and prepares training and briefing materials for presentation to a variety of audiences on various environmental management systems.
- You will interpret Federal, State and County laws, statues, regulations, rules, Presidential Executive Orders and CNO Directives related to Environmental issues.
- You will advise management on the National Environmental Policy Act, pollution prevention methods, hazardous materials and hazardous waste management, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System standards and the Marine Mammal Protection Act.
- You will explain results of analytical testing and how they affect a particular Program.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596628800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.