This position is part of the Defense Threat Reduction Agency.Learn more about this agency
As a IT SPECIALIST (INFOSEC) at the GS-2210-13 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Develops, improves, and implements Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) program on multiple classified networks and systems.
- Supporting certification and accreditation processes, such as DoD Information Assurance Risk Management Framework (DIARMF) and Intelligence Community Directive Number 503 - Intelligence Community Information Technology Systems Security Risk Management and Accreditation, and assists in development and implementation of plans of action and milestones (POA&M).
- Performing periodic and as directed assessments of security controls associated with networks and systems, and develops and assists in implementing cost effective remediation plans to address shortfalls.
- Developing and reporting relevant metrics and information on Information Assurance (IA), C&A, and security control status of networks and systems.
- Assisting in conducting Computer Network Defense (CND) including support of incident response, computer forensics, and interaction with internal and external organizations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596628400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.