Securing Travel, Protecting People - At the Transportation Security Administration, you will serve in a high-stakes environment to safeguard the American way of life. In cities across the country, you would secure airports, seaports, railroads, highways, and/or public transit systems, thus protecting America's transportation infrastructure and ensuring freedom of movement for people and commerce. For additional information about our agency please: Click HereLearn more about this agency
This Economist position is located in the Risk Analysis Section, Economic Analysis Branch, Coordination and Analysis Division, Policy, Plans, and Engagement, Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Duties include but are not limited to:
- Performing analysis and developing materials that inform and enhance TSA decision-making.
- Managing the development various of analytical products in coordination with a team of economists and other TSA experts.
- Interacting with leadership or stakeholders to develop initiatives and providing briefings on findings.
- Conducting in-depth research and analysis of economic or other phenomena relevant to cost-benefit analyses and applying statistical methods to solve complex issues.
- Providing guidance on unique issues pertaining to special economic assessments relevant to transportation security programs and projects.
This position is also being announced through Public (US Citizens) procedures under Announcement #HQ-OS-PPE-21-819278-P. Candidates who wish to be considered under both Public (US Citizens) and Government-Wide procedures must apply to both announcements.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596613700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.