You will serve as a Manager in the Gun and Electric Weapons Systems Department of NAVSURFWARCENDLD. You will serve as a Branch Head providing technical leadership to a diverse workforce in a research and development environment to meet mission objectives.Learn more about this agency
- You will provide administrative leadership including strategic planning, overall task coordination, budget administration, and resource management for a highly capable technical branch.
- You will make key financial and operational decisions that affect internal branch performance and external integration with other DoD organizations.
- You will plan, coordinate, and influence projects managed by senior project managers based on knowledge and understanding of gun weapon systems or directed energy technology.
- You will effectively interact with senior managers internally and externally to the organization.
- You will perform the full range of supervisory duties, e.g., hiring, performance, development/evaluation, training, reviewing/evaluating work, recommendations for promotion.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596581100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.