This position is located in Voice of America's Director's Office, and reports to the Personal Services Contractor (PSC) Project Manager, and has a key role in supporting VOA's (Voice of America) Personal Services Contractor (PSC) program.Learn more about this agency
THIS VACANCY HAS BEEN AMENDED TO EXTEND THE CLOSING DATE.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and participate in contracting for the use of Personal Services Contractors (PSCs) across VOA.
- Conduct workflow analysis and develop best practices for VOA's contract staff program.
- Configure and manage human capital management (HCM), benefits, and payroll systems.
- Conduct budget analysis, produce cost projections, and assess staffing resources.
- Participate in high-level Agency strategy and planning.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596559800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.