Position may be filled as a temporary promotion, temporary reassignment, or temporary change to lower grade NTE 12 months by a current permanent Army employee. Temporary promotions, reassignments, or change to lower grades may be extended up to five years, and may be made permanent without further competition.Learn more about this agency
Position may be filled as a temporary appointment NTE 13 months, if a candidate is not a current permanent Army employee. Temporary appointments may be extended up to three years.
- Serve as a Supervisory Information Technology Specialist (INFOSEC) in the Cyber Security Division (CSD) of a Regional Network Enterprise Center (RNEC), Fort Campbell Kentucky.
- Provide advice and guidance concerning Cybersecurity/Information Assurance (IA) matters to the RNEC Director, Deputy, Cybersecurity Division Chief, RNEC, the serviced LNEC, Army Ammunition Plant (AAP), and other remote supported tenants.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are adhered to in accordance with AR 25-2 and will manage execution of the RMF process, provide guidance and oversight of RMF authorizations to Bluegrass Region customers and activities.
- Establish and oversee an IA training program which integrates IA into operational training programs for managers, system administrators, users and maintenance personnel in addition of all personnel with IA duties.
- Review and evaluate the impact of new systems or system changes against DOD and Army Cybersecurity/IA configuration management, architecture, and network security standards and requirements, to include interfaces with other computerized systems.
- Participate in organizational working groups, contribute procedural advice by identifying and recommending a variety of advanced technologies for inclusion in the organization?s architecture and infrastructure.
- Exercise direct supervision and control over civilian staff of administrative, technical, and support personnel.
- Interview applicants for vacant positions and provides recommendations regarding selections, promotions, and/or reassignments to Division Chief.
- Support Army Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) goals, position management, and internal control programs.
Occasional travel - Up to 10% Business Travel required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596559700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.