This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will apply a wide range of HR concepts, principles, laws, regulations, and practices in the area of Labor and Employee Relations.
- You will apply a wide range of HR specialization concepts, practices, regulations, precedents, and procedures in the area of staffing and classification; to include various hiring authorities and required probationary periods.
- You will provide expert-level assistance in support of HR specialties, including recruitment and placement, position management and classification.
- You will provide staff level advisory on significant position classification problems or issues, maintaining command-wide position classification accuracy and consistency in interpreting classification standards.
- You will classify Warfare Demonstration project positions, determining proper pay plan, title, series, and grade, and preparing supplemental classification documents and evaluation statement.
- You will evaluate and recommend appropriate resolutions to complex interrelated LER problems and issues.
- You will advise management on a variety of labor/employee relations topics such as disciplinary actions both performance and conduct based, grievances and employee work-life programs.
- You will draft proposed local HRO policies, directives, manuals, operating procedures and other guidance for Human Capital Program operations.
- You will perform tasks associated with the Civilian Personnel Database (currently DCPDS or DCHRM) as well as HR link, TWMS, ERP, EDW and other automated HR systems.
- You will perform task using automated HR systems. for data collecting and reporting to include individual metrics data, team metrics, workload metrics, error rates and other reconciliation and quality control issues.
- You will develop HR Communications and surveys, as well as HR Web presence and tools to include Recruitment Tools, Staffing Tools, Performance Tools, Telework Tools and other tools as required.
- You will analyze DEMO staffing and pay setting to respond to reporting requirements and metrics.
- You will facilitate adult learning to develop, deliver, and evaluate appropriate learning content. Ensure development and delivery of organizational Workforce Development requirements.
- You will analyze current courses and interpret survey results and course feed back to determine the effectiveness of the delivered training programs and the impact on the Command's training needs.
- You will coordinate with a variety of training sources, to include government, non-government, college, university, and distance learning vendors to develop and implement training plans.
- You will provide advice and assistance to management concerning determination of training needs, sources of needed training and design and presentation of training and evaluation of results.
- You will assure facilities, training materials and equipment is available to support the training program.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596540600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.