The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is worldwide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Marne Lanes, Fort Stewart, GA
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Assists management with the operation of facility in accordance with established procedures. Issues, receives and controls cash receipts and change funds; verifies cash count of funds turned in by cashiers. Determines cash shortage or overages.
- Assures only authorized patrons utilize the facilities. Submits daily report of operations. Assists in setting up parties according to party plan.
- Completes Daily Activity Report. Completes fire safety checks and secures the facility.
- Monitors inventories, place and receive food and beverage orders using Food track or similar software.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596518800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.