Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to provide comprehensive analyses of a wide diversity of personnel data across all ANG organizations, and functions, and provide consultant services to interpret analysis and improved mission effectiveness, resources efficiency and resources savings.
- Prepares detailed plans and performs statistical analysis using appropriate software, methods and procedures, benchmarking, and/or analytical studies.
- Independently performs and participates as a key analyst in studies of broad scope in one or more of the following types of studies: historical review, forecasting, trend analysis, product and service quality, or benchmarking.
- Provides substantive management support services in all aspects of personnel life cycle to include: retention and recruitment, ANG Personnel Management, Career Field Review, (cont)
- Trained Personnel Requirement and advanced analytical studies and development.
- Advisor for section of data analysts. Ensures all analysts are prepared to use available software and hardware in production of studies.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596492000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.