You will serve as a Radar Data Collection (RDC) Lead Engineer or Scientist (ND-05; GS-14/15 equivalency) in the SENSOR DATA COLLECTION & ANALYSIS BRANCH (B62); SENSOR DATA EXPLOITATION DIVISION (B60); ELECTROMAGNETIC & SENSOR SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT (B) of NAVSURFWARCENDLD.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as a technical Subject Matter Expert (SME), and senior analyst, developer, designer, tester, evaluator, liaison, and advisor in support of radar and other sensor data collection efforts
- You will support research and development, software development, and implementation of data collection and analysis tools to improve sensor data collection, analysis capabilities, and sensor system performance.
- You will provide technical oversight of science, engineering, and integration efforts for sensor data collection capabilities.
- You will lead technical assessments and analysis for the development and integration of software, hardware, and complex system interfaces.
- You will develop and manage architecture diagrams and plans.
- You will provide oversight of all sensor data collection software development, technical rigor, integration, testing, verification and validation.
- You will collaborate with internal and external partners while serving as a technical liaison between developers, sponsors, project leads, warfighters, stakeholders, and leadership.
- You will mentor others on systems engineering, sensor data collection systems and tools, technical objectives, Agile development, and mission planning.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596484200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.