The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is US Citizens and Non-citizens within commuting area of Picatinny Arsenal, NJ or anyone who is willing to commute or relocate themselves at their own expense. Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.Learn more about this agency
This position is located at the Frog Falls Aquatic Park, Picatinny Arsenal, NJ.
- Oversees the accomplishment of work and evaluate pool operation efficiencies.
- Assists manager by insuring adequate staffing of operations with personnel and the safety of users. Directs lifeguards as required in the performance of their duties.
- Performs checks and makes adjustments in water quality levels and insures that the pump rooms are maintained and operational.
- As lifeguard, responsible for the life guarding of guests at the pools. Rescues swimmers and administers first aid as required. Coordinates and conducts aquatic swimming and water survival training.
- Enforces and carries out policy and requirements. Issues towels and checks identification as required. Responsible for the safeguarding and protection of funds, property and personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596452000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.