This position is located in the Enterprise and Systems Integration Center, Quality Engineering and System Assurance. The Combat Capabilities Development Command (CCDC) is the Army's Center of Lethality, and provides more than 90 percent of the Army's lethality to soldiers. CCDC mission includes: improving already fielded items, developing new items, maintaining a strong armament technology base in government, industry and academia and providing technical support to Soldiers in the field.Learn more about this agency
- Perform receiving inspection for mission material/items for contractual requirement prior to acceptance and release to supply.
- Perform Quality Assurance acquisition support, quality verification, and surveillance inspections on system items.
- Perform acquisitions support, quality verification, and surveillance inspections on system items.
- Ensure that quality requirements are established, implemented, and maintained for complex products/material.
- Prepare reports on inspection findings.
- Perform quality verification, and surveillance inspections on system items.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596392700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.