THIS IS A TITLE 32 DUAL STATUS POSITIONLearn more about this agency
This is an indefinite position that may convert to permanent without further competition.
DUTY LOCATION: 1109th Theater Aviation Support Maintenance Group (TASMG), Groton, CT
AREA(S) OF CONSIDERATION:
Area 1: All currently employed full-time permanent and indefinite personnel, assigned to the TASMG of the Connecticut Air National Guard.
JOB SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to coordinate with shop supervisors, plan, schedule, control, and analyze maintenance performed on assigned aircraft and associated equipment. Serves as the focal point for compilation and application of production data and coordination of maintenance and repair operations. Serves as the primary point of contact and senior production controller to ensure the effective operation of Aviation Resource Maintenance Management Information System (ARMMIS).
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED. This is an excepted position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the Connecticut Army National Guard.
The major duties include, but are not limited to:
- Establishes plans and schedules for the maintenance, modification and repair of rotary, single and multi-engine aircraft and their major systems and sub-systems. Maintains a regular flow of work through the facility.
- Implements maintenance plans for supported aircraft and schedules maintenance.
- Designates and maintains current maintenance priorities by equipment type and unit supported.
- Analyzes repair methods and develops control procedures and policies to assure accomplishment of programs to meet priorities and deadlines established by higher authority or support units.
- May provide day-to-day technical guidance and assigned work to lower-graded Production Controllers.
Occasional travel - Subject to supervisor discretion and funding availability
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596309100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.