About the Position:Learn more about this agency
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
- Advise local Commander on matters pertaining to military personnel management, administration, and career development.
- Serve as the command's subject matter expert (SME) on a wide range of essential Personnel and Human Resource services.
- Provide guidance and assistance to military personnel and operating officials on military personnel matters.
- Direct the assignment, reassignment, in/out processing, management and professional development of military personnel
- Apply quantitative techniques to identify, evaluate, and recommend interventions to resolve complex HR problems and issues.
Occasional travel - The business travel requirement is approximately 10%.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596300600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.