You will serve as a CHEMIST in the GUAM FUEL DIVISION (C740), FUEL DEPARTMENT ofNAVSUP FLC YOKO REG.Learn more about this agency
A Cost-of-Living-Allowance (COLA) of 12.62% will be added to the stated salary.
- You will perform a broad range of chemical analyses, test methods, and procedures required for determining the quality of petroleum and lubricating fuel samples adhering to laboratory protocols work instructions and regulations.
- You will analyze test results, perform routine calculations, maintain records of fuel tests, interpret test results, and notify the Responsible Officer and Regional Chemist of any questionable findings.
- You will manage the laboratory resources to include equipment, adequate inventories of consumables, reagents, and chemicals necessary to carry out testing
- You will coordinate contractor support of equipment calibration efforts as well as perform limited in house maintenance /repair on laboratory test equipment.
- You will ensure that solvents and reagents used in the performance testing are disposed of in accordance with applicable permit requirements and environmental regulations.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596291000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.