You will serve as a Assess & Authorization Lead (NT-05; GS-13/14 equivalency) in the Gun & Electric Weapon Systems Department of NAVSURFWARCENDLD.Learn more about this agency
- You will focus on cybersecurity compliance and the Risk Management Framework (RMF) Assessment and Authorization (A and A) process.
- You will provide leadership and oversight to achieve and maintain RMF accreditations of department Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDTE) laboratories and Afloat platforms.
- Develop plans and recommendations to ensure department systems obtain required accreditations while supporting the departments strategic goals.
- You will serve as a focal point for Assessment and Authorization (A and A) activities within the department, and serve as a primary interface with command leadership and NAVSEA organizations.
- You will serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the implementation of RMF (e.g. control assessment and documentation, operational cybersecurity requirements).
- You will participate on center-level teams and events focused on Assessment and Authorization (A and A) process improvement.
- You will provide advice and guidance on a wide range of complex Information Technology (IT) and cybersecurity issues; including interpreting evolving IT/cybersecurity policies, standards and guidelines.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596239700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.