This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will evaluate the security of information systems using established processes and automated tools.
- You will prepare documentation in accordance with approved certification and accreditation processes to record compliance status with Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of Navy (DoN) requirements.
- You will investigate non-compliance issues and provides recommendations to effect compliance with DoD and DoN requirements.
- You will negotiate with system developers to effect implementation of recommendations.
- You will participate in collaboration meetings with Fleet Cyber Command and Certification Authority personnel.
- You will support Branch projects related to improvements to internal and external processes related to Information Assurance.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596173400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.