You will serve as a Firefighter (BASIC LIFE SUPPORT) in the Fire & Emergency Services of MARINE CORPS BASE CAMP PENDLETON.Learn more about this agency
- You will monitor a patient's baseline vital signs (e.g., temperature, blood pressure, pulse) during a medical emergency.
- You will perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) or automatic external defibrillation (AED) during respiratory and cardiac emergencies.
- You will analyze the environment (e.g., relationship between fuels, topography, wind, humidity) in the fire environment to ensure use of the correct firefighting apparatus.
- You will drive a firefighting vehicle (e.g., pumper, aerial ladder truck, rescue truck, brush truck, quick-attack vehicle) to the scene of a fire.
- You will establish on-scene control procedures (e.g., zone control, decontamination) in a hazardous material incident.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596045400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.