- Who may apply: Current, permanent DFAS employees in the competitive service, eligible DoD PPP Military Spouse preference applicants and current DFAS VRA employees..
- Position is located at INFO & TECHNOLOGY DIRECTORATE, INFRASTRUCTURE LOCAL SUPPORT ZTDCB
- This job announcement may be used to fill similar positions on other teams in the I&T Directorate.
- Provides customer support in the planning and delivery of IT services including the receipt, acceptance, configuration, installation, and movement of all personal computers and equipment.
- Analyzes, diagnoses and resolves operational problems involving a variety of hardware/software malfunctions, operation systems and interrelationships between host computer systems and remote access terminals.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of IT configuration maps and related documentation for the network.
- Implements standard practices of IT techniques as required to meet complex challenges of hardware and software rollouts, imaging, standard configurations, anti-virus applications, patch management, and group policies.
- Create user IDs, provides new passwords, trouble-shoots user accounts, resets passwords, and provides assistance to users experiencing system access problems.
- Remediate security vulnerabilities and applying Microsoft patches on workstations and servers in accordance with prescribed policies and procedures.
- Works with Operations Teams, Cybersecurity Teams, and Engineering Teams to ensure the integrity and security of enterprise networks are maintained in accordance with current Federal, DOD and DFAS security regulations and policies.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596043100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.