You will serve as a Management and Program Analyst in the F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine, Office of the Dean of UNIF SRVS UNI OF THE HLTH SCI.Learn more about this agency
- You will provide analytical and technical guidance and assistance on educational and administrative activities of School of Medicine (SOM) to the Dean, the Chief of Staff, faculty, staff and students.
- You will coordinate activities concerning programs for personnel actions, providing support and technical guidance to management and staff.
- You will maintain related educational files, personnel performance records, and correspondence.
- You will establish, maintain, and monitor computer databases on SOM programs and operations.
- You will review and evaluate various program information and reports and provide guidance and advice to management, faculty, and staff personnel on assigned programs and administrative activities of the SOM.
- You will analyze program information, such as statistical reports or data (through searches of computerized databases).
- You will collect and analyze organizational information and prepare reports regarding SOM and Departmental budget information, staffing, educational outcomes, and administrative activities.
- You will review and interpret Federal, DoD, and/or USU policies and procedures to administer programs, determine applicability, develop implementation procedures, and to assure program compliance.
Occasional travel - Travel is dependent upon position description and availability of funding.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/595906300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.