The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished history dating back to the founding of our nation. As the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, Treasury is a major and influential leader in today’s global economy. We have over 100,000 employees across the country and around the world. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.Learn more about this agency
The following are the duties of this position at the GS-11 level. You will have the opportunity to learn to perform these duties and will receive training to help you grow in this developmental position.
- Review administrative and legal case file information;
- Perform legal research;
- Prepares pleadings such as answers and jurisdictional motions;
- Assist attorneys with the preparation of cases for trial; including maintenance and compilation of trial exhibits;
- Drafts other legal documents and counsel settlement memorandum;
- Assists with the identifying and hiring of expert witnesses;
- Assists with General Litigation matters such as Offers-in-Compromise, Summonses and Writs of Entry.
Occasional travel - 3-4 Days Per Year
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/595812700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.