This position is in the Division of Corporation Finance, Office of Risk and Strategy located in Washington, DC.Learn more about this agency
If selected, you will serve as the Supervisory Attorney Adviser responsible for a broad range of assignments in the Office of Risk and Strategy.
- Serves as a supervisor and senior legal adviser for Corporation Finance staff surveilling the internal and external environment for emerging or evolving cross-industry issues, researching and assessing potential risks identified through surveillance, and preparing effective deliverables to communicate any intelligence gained.
- Leads teams utilizing internal and external data for research and analysis of identified issues and trends, reviewing historical data and preparing reports to understand cross-industry disclosures, developing reports with findings and observations for Division leadership and/or developing internal or external guidance on issues researched.
- Provides guidance on and addresses a wide range of questions related to the statutes, regulations, and disclosure documents related to publicly held companies and renders comprehensive legal advice and assistance.
- Develops advice on new trends in corporation finance, new marketing or financial techniques, and interpretation of legislation and regulatory developments and their possible effects on missions and programs.
- Performs the administrative and human resource management functions relative to the staff supervised including: plans, schedules, and assigns work to staff; establishes guidelines and performance expectations for staff members; provides feedback; periodically evaluates employee performance; oversee training and development of staff; and carries out Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) policies and program activities.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/595674300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.