About the Position: Employee serves as a Workforce Development Specialist and staff advisor for the US Army Environmental Command (USAEC) and advises leadership on matters relating to management of civilian and workforce development and supports the administration of the overall training program including job related training for Army environmental professional employees.Learn more about this agency
This is an Obligated Position. See Additional Information section below for more information on Obligated Positions.
- Develop plans for training efforts; draft training policy; develop training schedules, long term and short term training calendars to meet the training requirements of the command.
- Provide integration training support in accordance with the operational mission, strategic vision, and long-range training requirements of higher headquarters.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to all levels of management on unique training tailored to the technical mission and programs of the command.
- Support training initiatives to include distance learning, on-site course instruction and other new/evolving programs.
- Demonstrate and understanding of the command's mission, programs, and priorities; broad management objectives and initiatives; and employee development theory and practice.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel up tot 25% of the time for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/595554700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.