This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies through the modified DoD Direct Hire Authority. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will design, develop and evaluate future EA systems applicable to surface platform combat protection systems.
- You will serve as an effective team member and field site lead as assigned requiring substantial interfacing and coordination with military and Government test authorities, flight test engineers, and private industry.
- You will analyze EA/EW designs, develops EA systems, implements, tests, or evaluates software, components, or systems related to engineering or functional requirements of Surface Radar and Weapon and associated EA/EW protection systems.
- You will ensure completion of customer milestones and ensure that hardware system development, fabrication, testing, integration, and field support of electronic combat devices are completed on time and within budget.
- You will of ride a Range Surface Vessel for 1-4 days per deployment while operating sophisticated electronic equipment.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/595399200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.