Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as the Chief Protocol Officer which involves the formulation, planning, implementation, execution, and supervision of the protocol program for Headquarters Eighth Air Force (8 AF) and its subordinate organizations.
- Serves as Chief of Protocol.
- Serves as the principal point of contact for matters pertaining to the handling of high ranking visitors to 8 AF and for the protocol aspects of conferences hosted by 8 AF that involve distinguished U.S. and foreign civilian and military conferences.
- Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities and authority for the protocol office including military and civilian authorizations.
- Maintains the 8 AF Commander's Official Representation Funds (ORF) and Special Morale and Welfare Funds (SM and W), and management of expenditures for the office government purchase card.
- Responds to request for information and assistance from the spouses'of senior leaders as they pertain to spouses? programs, representational social events, and official gift exchanges.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/595326800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.